Why Best Playa Rentals?
1. BPR helps set the right rental rates, by having an extensive knowledge of the Rental market, Comparable Rates and Property Values: BPR has conducted a thorough market study in order to set a comparable rental price for your property, thus, ensuring that you achieve the perfect balance between maximizing rental income and maintaining a low vacancy rate.
2. Collecting and depositing rent payments on time: BPR has an efficient, tried-and-true system in place to effectively collect rent and maintain on-time payments. This is particularly important because you have a limited number of properties, and collecting payments on time is crucial to maintaining your cash flow.
3. Marketing and advertising your property: Through long experience, BPR knows exactly where and how to market your property and how to develop compelling advertising materials—which is a significant advantage when it comes to filling your rental properties quickly and avoiding any long vacancies.
4. Finding the right tenants: BPR has become an expert at finding good tenants, and will take care of all the details, including iron clad rental agreements.
5. Managing renters: In addition to finding good renters, BPR will handle both routine and emergency maintenance, take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
6. Managing vendor relationships: BPR has built relationships with maintenance workers, tradesmen, contractors, suppliers, and vendors, and will get you the best work for the best price, as well as oversee any necessary maintenance projects.
7. Maximizing the profitability of your money: BPR Property Management charges a flat monthly rate in exchange for their services. This rate is dependent on the amount of availability the property owner allows. For full time availability BPR offers a monthly fee of $185.00 USD. For a property that an owner uses part year (meaning approximately 6 months of the year) the monthly fee would be $165.00 USD.
8. For Vacation Rentals
BPR Rentals charges a percentage of your property’s rental rate in exchange for their services, for the Vacation Rentals. The commission structure for Vacation Rentals would be 20% of the gross monthly receipts. BPR also reserves the right to add an additional 5% to owner booked reservations.
9. Smaller is better: Being a smaller company offers a distinct bonus, the main one being, direct focus on your project.